PATRICK YATES MA, LPC
- Licensed Professional Counselor, # NJ License # PC3700600160
- NCC: Nationally Certified Counselor
- CCMHC: Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- BCPCC: Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor
- Master of Arts: Seton Hall University
- 1985 – Entered the mental health field after four years of teaching High School
- Practiced in settings that included residential, partial care, in-patient and outpatient.
- Practiced many types of counseling including marriage, family, group and individual counseling.
- Counseled with people of all age groups with a wide range of problems including relationship struggles, problems with family, parenting and childhood problems, couples’ issues, adolescent related problems, depression and anxiety, grief, severe and persistent mental illness, abuse victims, addictions, domestic violence, as well as other problems.